Types of Equipment
Waste Equipment is the foundation for companies in the waste and recycling industries. Having the proper and most to date equipment, will allow your business to thrive and compete in a very dynamic industry. Waste Funding provides companies in the waste and recycling industries the means for financing the equipment.
Our team of professional financing specialists offer flexible and fast programs that will suit your equipment needs.
Equipment. If you need it, let us pay for it.
No matter what the vision is for the growth of your business, Waste Funding will be there to help you obtain the equipment you need from the manufacturers and dealers in your industries.
Waste Funding offers a simple process:
- Choose the equipment (or vehicle) from the supplier you want.
- Complete and submit an application.
- You’ll have a decision usually within 24-48 business hours.
- Upon acceptance of terms, we issue contracts for signing (e-signature).
- Once documents are received back, we issue a purchase order(s) to your vendor(s).
What kinds of equipment can Waste Funding finance? Just about anything!
- Roll Off Containers
- Trash and Roll Off Trucks
- Granulators & Grinders
- Recycling Systems
- Fork Lifts
- Residential Roll Carts
- And more!
“Whether it’s roll carts, containers or trucks, Waste Funding has been a reliable funder for my equipment financing needs. They’re fast, flexible and easy to work with. ”
Tim Henry, Gardner Disposal Services