Types of Financing
Waste Funding works with a nationwide network of preferred Lenders dedicated to growing businesses by providing flexible, fast financing through loans backed by the Small Business Association (SBA). Loans are available up to $5MM.
Funding from SBA loans can be used for a variety of purposes:
- Starting a business
- Acquiring a business
- Real estate purchase
- Inventory and working capital
- Franchise fees
- Leasehold improvements
- Debt refinance
And our “FAST Track” process can approve loans of $350,000 or less in one day.
An SBA loan has great advantages over conventional financing including:
- Lower down payment to conserve cash for your business
- Longer terms – up to 7 years for working capital, 10 years for equipment, and 25 years for real estate
- Lower monthly loan payment
- Amortizing terms – no balloon
- No collateral needed for some loans
- Special programs available for veterans
Contact us at 770-552-4004 to learn more about Waste Funding’s SBA loan programs!