Types of Financing
For 25 years, Waste Funding, a division of Diversified Capital Credit, has offered financing for a wide variety of new and used transportation equipment necessary for the efficient operation of a waste/recycling company. The finance specialists at Waste Funding are pleased to acknowledge that over 50% of our business comes from existing customers! They realize our fast turnaround and flexible terms help them keep their business running smoothly, and allow them to take advantage of growth opportunities that present themselves.
Here are some of the types of vehicles and titles we finance:
- Roll-off container trucks
- Garbage trucks; all brands; front, side and rear end loaders
- Dump Trucks
- Over the Road trucks
- Hook lift trucks
- Flatbed trailers
- Low boy trailers
- Private party sales
Our process is simple for financing a titled vehicle through Waste Funding:
- Choose the vehicle you need, new or used, from the vendor/dealer you want.
- Complete and submit an application.
- You’ll have a decision usually within 24-48 business hours.
- Upon acceptance of terms, we issue contracts for signing (e-signature).
- Once documents are received back, we issue a purchase order(s) to your vendor(s).
See why so many waste/recycling companies come to Waste Funding for their vehicle financing needs!