Benefits of Financing
Why Finance your Equipment?
Cash Flow. Cash Flow. Cash Flow.
It is so important to manage your cash flow in business today. The finance specialists at Waste Funding, division of Diversified Capital Credit, offer expertise and experience with providing the proper financing option for your next capital investment.
Our specialists have over 25 years of experience in the waste and recycling industries and can walk you through the process so it is not painful or time consuming.
- Less Initial Expense & Investment: Avoid writing an upfront check for the full equipment cost.
- Speed-Speed-Speed! Our fast credit decisions and easy documentation allow orders to process and ship quickly.
- Alternative Capital Option: Waste Funding provides an additional source of capital so businesses don’t have to drain cash revenues or credit lines.
- 100% Financing: Financing allows the inclusion of soft costs such as training, installation, and freight.
- Greater Flexibility: Unique structuring flexibility by offering longer terms, differing purchase options, and custom payment plans such as no payments for 90 days.
- Tax Benefits: Monthly payment may be tax deductible. Discuss with your tax preparer/advisor.
- No Blanket Liens: Bank loans often require blanket liens on the business and owner personally. Not true with our financing programs.
- Fixed Payments: Bank loans may have variable rates. With Waste Funding, monthly payments are fixed for the term, allowing for more accurate budgeting of cash flow, regardless of interest rate fluctuations.
- Equipment Pays for Itself: Financing allows customers to match the cost of the equipment with the revenue it generates or the expenses it saves.
- Avoid Obsolescence: Waste Funding financing plans enable upgrades and equipment add-ons quickly and easily.
“For the past 8 years Waste Funding has been a valuable source of funding for our recycling business. During that time we’ve experienced strong growth, and Waste Funding’s breadth of financing capabilities has enabled us to purchase the equipment needed to keep up with demand.”
Cem Drake, Integrated Recycling Solutions.